Infinito® 687.5 SC is a fungicide exhibiting best-in-class efficacy against Late Blight in potato combining powerful and consistent disease control. Results are long-lasting with antisporulant activity and curative potential along with built-in resistance management by combining two active ingredients with different modes of action. It can be used in IPM systems and fits well with irrigation programs due to very good rainfastness. It is a convenient tool facilitating the production of high quality crops with excellent marketability. Infinito® 687.5 SC has a favorable food chain profile, short PHI and established set of international MRLs.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Cabbage||Peronospora parasitica||20 g / 20 l water||14 days|
|Potato||Pseudoperonospora cubensis||30 g / 20 l water ( 1-3 applications)||3 days|
|Cabbage||Bremia lactucae||20 g / 20 l water||14 days|
|Potato||Phytophthora infestans||20 g / 20 l water ( 1-3 applications )||14 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- Infinito® 68,75 SC is a soluble concentrate containing propamocarb hydrochloride 625g/l + fluopicolide 62.5 g/l
- Mode of action:
- Fluopicolide shows very quick and unique action and interferes with several stages in the synthesis of phospho-lipids and fatty acids, thus disrupting the formation of fungal cell membranes. Propamocarb affects the mycelium growth, the spore production and the spore germination.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous